Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oklahoma Route 66 Music Guide also hopes to encourage a new brand of cultural adventure: musical tourism. Included in this concept is sharing the state's profound musical legacy; providing those interested with a beacon for finding its current musical activities and sites of interest; documenting the players and singers of Oklahoma's stretch of Route 66 who have made music history; and, of course, keeping the radar up for whatever is going to happen next.
- Author BiographyAn assistant professor of communications and fine arts at Rogers State University in Claremore, Dr. Hugh W. Foley, Jr. has contributed scholarly articles, book chapters, and encyclopedia entries on American Indian music, rock, jazz, blues, and country music to The Oklahoma Encyclopedia of the Humanities (2007), The Encyclopedia of the American Indian (2005), The Sounds of People and Places (2003), Oklahoma Music Guide (2003), The New York Encyclopedia of the Humanities (2002), The Guide to United States Popular Culture (2001), and Living Blues (1998). He is a charter member of the Friends of Oklahoma Music (FOM) Board of Directors, having served as vice-president as well as chair of the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame induction selection committee.
- Author(s)Hugh W Foley
- PublisherNew Forums Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Forums Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.