All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs supply chain management has matured, maintaining the precise flow of goods to manage schedules (and minimize inventories) on a just-in-time basis still presents major challenges. This has inspired an array of models and algorithms to help ensure the precise flow of components and final products into inventories to meet just-in-time requirements. This is the first survey of the theoretical work on computer systems models and algorithms utilized in just-in-time scheduling.
- Author(s)Joanna Jozefowska
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number106
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.