Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionJustice Jesters Jesus: Stuck in Yesterday with the God of Yesterday Today and Tomorrow presents a true story of a family undergoing an arduous encounter with the justice system. The author, writing under the m de plum A.J. Rozalyn, tells the story of Doug Kain and Mindy Morris, a Catholic man and a Methodist woman, who meet, fall in love, conceive a child, reject advice to seek abortion or adoption, and make plans to marry in the Methodist Church. As their lives head down a road that grows bumpier the further they travel, they reach the point, because of concerns about child abuse, where the justice system intervenes. As it narrates this journey, Justice Jesters Jesus offers Scriptures that share consolation and comfort, aiding any who would identify with the family's travails. This encourages trust in God, whose protection extends to all in need, matter how horrific their circumstances may become. Justice Jesters Jesus: Stuck in Yesterday with the God of Yesterday Today and Tomorrow does t share a story easily told or read. Even so, when one spends time with Doug and Mindy and the others in their lives, one can find strength in trusting that God-who is the same yesterday today and tomorrow-is the God of whom a prophet wrote, For I kw the thoughts that I think towards you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and t of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV).
- Author(s)A J Rozalyn
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.