Justice for Colette: My Daughter Was Murdered - I Never Gave Up Hope of Her Killer Being Found. He Was Finally Caught After 26 Years. by Jacqui Kirkby (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 30th October 1983, 16-year-old Colette Aram left the family home to walk to her boyfriend's house. She never arrived. Her mother, Jacqui Kirkby, knew instinctively that something was very wrong and , the following morning, Colette's lifeless body was found dumped by a hedgerow, Jacqui's life would never be the same again. The investigation into the murder of Colette was to be one of the biggest manhunts ever launched by the police and, agonisingly for her loved ones, one which was to last more than a quarter of a century. The murder of Colette was even the first case ever to appear on the BBC's Crimewatch show - it generated many leads but conviction was forthcoming. Having evaded capture for so many years, Colette's killer was everntually caught thanks to a relatively new technique of DNA profiling - the chance arrest of his son for a mir motoring offence led cold-case detectives directly to Paul Hutchinson's door. Finally, the killer was cornered.
- Author(s)Jacqui Kirkby
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.