Justices, Presidents and Senators: A History of Us Supreme Court Appointments from Washington to Clinton by Henry J. Abraham (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Feb
- AU $10.10+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTotally revised and updated, this classic history of the 108 members of the U.S. Supreme addresses the vital questions of why individual justices were minated to the highest court, how their minations were received, whether the appointees ultimately lived up to the expectations of the American public, and what their legacy was on the development of American law and society.
- Author BiographyHenry J. Abraham is one of the country's most respected scholars of the U.S. Supreme Court. James Hart Professor of Government and Foreign Affairs, Emeritus, at the University of Virginia and the author of numerous works, he lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Henry J. Abraham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width177 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.