All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together 18 articles published during the last 20 years, devoted to understanding the concept of sustainable development. The volume analyzes sustainability from three different perspectives and addresses sustainable development from prescriptive, descriptive and operational points of view. Each part begins with an article which functions as a survey. An up- to-date introduction serves to tie the three parts of the volume together.
- Author(s)Geir B. Asheim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSustainability, Economics, and Natural Resources
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.