All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemember as a kid when possibilities seemed endless and a cardboard box could transform into a fort, a tank, a mountain, or a Super Mario pipe?... Justin Time is a new animated program for pre-schoolers that brings that boundless creativity to the small screen. The show centers on Justin, a young boy who imagines himself traveling around the world at different points in history. Torontoist Tired of preschool cartoons spending an irdinate amount of time on boring matching games, talking down its audience, or afraid of going out on a creative limb? If so, then meet Justin Time. ... The series is about trust and teamworkwhether nestled deep in the jungle or perched high on top of a swcapped mountainand the many other elements of friendship most conducive to having a great time (and learning a thing or two along the way). Justin Time encourages a kind of freewheeling imagination that hopes to leave the didactic and lazy storytelling of yester-animation in the dust. Animation Insider All aboard! Justin and his pal Squidgy imagine themselves behind the wheel of a classic steam train, delivering important cargo for their friend Olive. But they discover it's t easy getting through the Canadian wilderness. Will their barrel of maple syrup make it to Flap Jack Falls in time for the Pancake Festival? Never give up! This new series is based on episodes from a popular animated television show, which airs in the United States on weekdays on PBS Sprout and Saturdays on NBC Kids, and debuts in Canada on the Family Channel beginning in September 2012. Justin Time is a wonderful series that gives preschoolers a sense of history and all the great things in the world around them these delightful stories are sure to charm young readers. Andrew Beecham, Senior Vice President, Programming for PBS KIDS Sprout With easy-to-digest lessons about animals and ecosystems, Justin Time holds preschoolers' interest while imparting kwledge. - Common Sense Media
- Author BiographyBrandon James Scott is the creator and art director of Justin Time. His passion for creating characters and stories and his creative experience in the field of animation has made imagination a top priority in his life. He s worked with Guru for a number of years as a designer for commercials and series development, and previously worked as an illustrator with JibJab Media. He lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Brandon Scott
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJustin Time
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width249 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brandon James Scott
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.