All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus on the legal aspects of medicine, ethical issues, and community-based work distinguishes this education manual for nurses from previous volumes in the series. Discussion questions and self-assessments are included in each chapter whose subjects include care for women with special needs, disabled clients, the elderly, and patients with HIV/AIDS or a malignant disease.
- Author BiographyThe contributors have been drawn from across South Africa and are highly respected educators and practitioners. Their years of working and teaching in this field are reflected in this introduction to South Africa's health care priorities.
- Author(s)A Young,C.F. van Niekerk,S. M. Mogotlane
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Content Notetables
- Weight624 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.