All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a narrative approach, Jutland 1916 - Twelve Hours that Decided the War tells the story of the Battle of Jutland, the greatest naval clash of the First World War. Drawing on a wealth of first-hand accounts, some of which were previously unkwn, it weaves a highly original narrative, which intertwines original research, into a fast-paced account of the fighting. This is the only book on the battle to use a narrative thread to tell the story from both the British and German perspectives and will provide a fresh perspective on this decisive battle.
- Author BiographyANGUS KONSTAM is a widely published and respected military and naval historian, with numerous books to his credit. A former Royal Naval officer, maritime archaeologist and museum curator, he holds degrees from three universities, including a Masters degree from St. Andrews. He is the author of several major books, including a biography of Blackbeard, histories of piracy, Renaissance ships and the Scottish soldier, and studies of the battles of North Cape and Salerno. He has also written over 50 books for Osprey Publishing, including reference works on the dreadnought battleships of the First World War. He has given numerous public lectures in Britain, as well as in Europe and North America, and his work has been translated into several languages. He is frequently interviewed by the press in his capacity as a maritime historian, and has appeared live on both television and radio. He also made frequent appearances in television documentaries screened by the BBC and ITV, as well as the History and Discovery Channels.
- Author(s)Angus Konstam
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Weight658 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.