All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-help guide for youth, Juvenile Arthritis: The Ultimate Teen Guide will also be useful to family members, friends, and caregivers of those suffering from the disease. Readers get an overview of juvenile arthritis from the point of view of teenagers and their parents, and there are discussions related to diagsis, symptoms of the disease, its history, and various related conditions.
- Author BiographyKelly Rouba is an author, writer, and public relations professional, who was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at age two. She is also a member of the Arthritis National Research Foundation's Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Kelly Rouba
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width184 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.