Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionImportant services are provided in private households, yet this kind of employment is relatively unrecognized and receives less legal protection than work in other sectors. The essays in this volume investigate the regulation of home as a workplace from juridical, socio-historical, and legal policy perspectives, from the 1654 Gesindeordnungen to regulate the work of farmhands to today's ILO Domestic Workers Convention 189.
- Author BiographyKirsten Scheiwe, Universitat Hildesheim; Johanna Krawietz, Universitat Hildesheim.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleJuristische Zeitgeschichte / Abteilung 2
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight551 g
- Edited byJohanna Krawietz,Kirsten Scheiwe
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.