All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a great buzz around Korean food right w, as more and more people experience the fantastic, robust flavors of both classic Korean cooking and the Ameri-Korean strand that has developed from it. There are better authors than Da-Hae and Gareth West to introduce this flavorsome cuisine - Da-Hae uses her Korean background to explain the details of traditional recipes, and Gareth shows how Korean and Western flavors can be fused together to create really delicious combinations. From a run-down on the basics of Korean cooking, including w readily available sauces, pastes and other ingredients, through chapters on kimchi and the etiquette of the famous Korean BBQ, to recipes for everything from the irresistible Bulgogi Burger and spicy, sticky spare ribs to Panjeon (seafood pancakes) and corn on the cob with kimchi butter, this book is packed with inventive, delicious recipes that will open your eyes to the delights of modern Korean food.
- Author BiographyDa-Hae was born in Busan, South Korea, but raised in England from the age of three. Her mother continued to cook Korean food in England, often using ingenious substitutions, so Da-Hae enjoyed Korean breakfasts, lunches and dinners every day. Gareth's career in food began with a job at restaurant group D&D London. They decided to start their street food company Busan BBQ in 2013, with Da-Hae now running the business full-time. Da-Hae, Gareth, and Busan BBQ have been featured in the media on numerous occasions, from the Travel Channel and BBC's The One Show to many excellent reviews and features in press ranging nationals such as the Telegraph and the Independent to magazines such as Stylist.
- Author(s)Da-Hae,Da-Hae West,Gareth West
- PublisherMitchell Beazley
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.