All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFIND THE RIGHT SCHOOL FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. Hundreds of thousands of students with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or other learning differences head to college every year. Thiscomprehensive guidemakes it easy for those students and their families and guidance counselors to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best. This indispensable resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes: 353 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and support at each school Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college Services available to learning-disabled students at each college: tutors, te-takers, oral exams, extended test time, and more Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs The 13th edition of TheK&W Guidealso includesa Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for ather 1,000 schools, as well asan addendum with other transition options for students who may t be college-bound, but whowant to continue to pursue independent living skills and education beyond high school.
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight1247 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.