All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionTraining that works by harnessing your dog s instincts. Learn how to: Stimulate your dog s natural hunting drive for effective SAR training. Start your dog s training program with an easy, three-step process. Develop skills in a variety of search operations, including wilderness, avalanche and disaster scenarios. Dr. Resi Gerritsen and Ruud Haak have trained search and rescue dogs for more than 30 years and have taken part in rescue operations around the world. They serve as training directors and international judges for the International Red Cross Federation, the United Nations, the International Rescue Dog Organization and the F?d?ration Cylogique Internationale (FCI). Based on their decades of study and experience, their invative SAR training method is rooted in a firm, scientific understanding of K9 instincts. Step-by-step instructions, dozens of illustrations and photographs from the field establish a professional K9 SAR program to benefit both beginners and experts. Get a free ebook through the Shelfie app with the purchase of a print copy.
- Author BiographyDr. Resi Gerritsen and Ruud Haak are world-renowned specialists in the field of dog work and the authors of more than 30 titles on dog training. They serve as training directors and international judges for the International Red Cross Federation, the United Nations, the International Rescue Dog Organization and the F?d?ration Cynologique Internationale (FCI).
- Author(s)Resi Gerritsen,Ruud Haak
- PublisherBrush Education Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleK9 Professional Training
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrush Education Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.