All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUnveils the mysteries of the stress-relieving herb KAVA and serves as a primary resource for consumers, researchers and health practitioners alike. It clarifies how KAVA works, its effects upon the body and its applications as a natural substitute for aspirin, acetamiphen and ibuprofen.
- Author BiographyHasnain Walji PhD
- Author(s)Hasnain Walji
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight180 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.