All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKS1 Problem Solving is a progressive series of books which help children to sharpen their mathematical skills by applying their kwledge to a range of 'real-life' situations such as shopping and telling the time. KS1 Problem Solving Book 2 includes: addition and subtraction to 50, counting money and calculating change, months of the year and telling the time, length, distance, height, 3-D shapes and area of flat shapes.
- Author(s)Anne Forster,Paul Martin
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleKS1 Problem Solving
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.