All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly motivating differentiated Student Books develop confidence, fluency and problem-solving, supporting progression: *Full ability range: Pi (Tier 1), Theta (Tier 2) and Delta (Tier 3)* Unit structure based on mastery lessons, formative test, consolidation and extension lessons and a summative unit test* Reflection (metacognition) is explicitly encouraged to build perseverance and confidence* STEM and Finance lessons highlight these important links to using maths in real life* Reasoning and Problem-solving are nurtured in preparation for progressing to GCSE. If you're an institution you can get the answers for this book as a free download. If you are a parent or tutor please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the download directly.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths Progress
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight804 g
- Width220 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.