All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on robust research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this Science workbook provides focused skills practice for all the maths topics relevant to Year 8. Students are encouraged to achieve the best possible results and additional practice will help to build confidence. Packed with practice questions to reinforce and test understanding of all the scientific concepts and skills taught in school, this Science workbook allows students to practice the key skills taught at Key Stage 3.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins KS3 Revision and Practice - New 2014 Curriculum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.