All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaffe Fassett's fabrics, with their trademark range of colourways in each pattern, are the perfect choice for his 20 different patchwork cushions in this book. He has created a cornucopia of eye-catching designs, with something for every style and for every level of patchwork skill, using both his sumptuous florals and his neat geometric prints to great effect.
- Author BiographySan Francisco-born artist Kaffe Fassett is a name every quilter knows. His work has been commissioned by the British monarchy, American fashion designers and the Royal Shakespeare Company. Best known for his colourful designs in the decorative arts, he has written over 30 books, concentrating on teaching the colour and design stages of craftwork.
- Author(s)Kaffe Fassett
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2017
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note20 illustrations, 200 photographs in full colour
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.