Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in Morocco: 20 Designs from Rowan for Patchwork and Quilting by Kaffe Fassett (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoyage to Morocco! In his sixteenth book, Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in Morocco: 20 designs from Rowan for patchwork and quilting, world-rewned textile artist, Kaffe Fassett, takes us on a trip of visual delight to Fez Morocco's enchanted, medieval-style city where bold, rich colors and beautiful mosaics abound. Fez, kwn as the soul of Morocco, is the ideal setting to inspire Kaffe's brilliant new collection, using the latest Rowan fabrics: Belle Epoch, Flame Stitch, Brocade Peony, Gertrude, Joy, Bouffant.Practical instruction. Outstanding artistry. Stunning photography throughout, a practical materials list, step-by-step instructions with useful tips, and 80 colorful diagrams, illustrations, and templates for piecing the quilt make this book a must-have guide to outstanding artistry. A showcase for 20 brilliant new quilts.. Kaffe collaborated with a team of hand-picked designers whose remarkable quilts are featured throughout the book. Among the designs are Liza Prior Lucy's Blue Morocco and Spice Mountains; Pauline Smith's Teapots and Mellow Ninepatch; Brandon Mably's Carnaby; and Fountains by Ruth Eglinton. Dazzle your senses. Radiant photographs by Debbie Patterson truly capture the saturated gem tones and deeply colorful, striking patterns of Kaffe's inventive designs. Kaffe's quilt Paisley Columns features an intricate paisley fabric used to dramatic effect in the broad vertical stripes, and in his Strata quilt, the deep zigzags of color highlight his energizing design. Beautiful quilts artfully interpreted! Don t miss this opportunity to indulge in an amazing experience. See the enchantment of Morocco come alive in gorgeous quilts you can make.
- Author BiographySan Francisco-born artist Kaffe Fassett is a name every quilter knows. His work has been commissioned by the British monarchy, American fashion designers, and the Royal Shakespeare Company. More than a decade ago, Fassett partnered with Rowan to create the Kaffe Fassett Collections, which debuts new fabrics each fall. He has written numerous quilt best-sellers including Kaffe Quilts Again, Kaffe Fassett: Dreaming in Color, an autobiography, and Kaffe Fassett's Quilt Romance.
- Author(s)Kaffe Fassett
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.