All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionKakuro for kids, with puzzles from easiest to hardest, will suit children from 8 to 14. The grids are designed for maximum child appeal in strong and bold shapes but compromising thing on their complexity or fiendishly difficult fun! The wide margin design allowing workings out on the page makes these Kakuro for Kids puzzles the book that everyone has to have.
- Author BiographyAlastair Chisholm is the author of the extremely successful Kakuro Challenge (Crombie Jardine Publishing) and he has brought all his knowledge and experience to this brilliant book for children.
- Author(s)Alastair Chisholm
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.