All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionKaleidoscope Catechesis is both a rhetorical and a pastoral effort to communicate the Gospel message cross-culturally, particularly in Africa. It analyzes the rhetorical dynamics of cross-cultural communication within the specific context of missionary catechesis in the Diocese of Wa in Ghana, and offers concrete pastoral communication strategies to be used for effective catechesis and evangelization. This book will appeal to a wide variety of people: seminarians in Africa, priests, pastoral workers, students of rhetoric and cross-cultural communication.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anthony Y. Naaeke is Assistant Professor of Communication at Indiana University East in Indiana. He received his Ph.D. in rhetoric from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has published a number of articles in international scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Anthony Y. Naaeke
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.