All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas I still a human? Gosh, I still wanted to be human. Even just to keep a sliver of who I thought I was. But as I thought about being human, standing in the shade of the forest, I felt less human than ever. The trees fought for my allegiance. It starts in her chest. The change Calliope doesn't see coming. It pulses like a second heartbeat, urging her to give in to the need to be in the depths of the forest. She's compelled to fight the pull, but the more she denies it the stronger it becomes until she finally surrenders and is pulled into a secret world of enchantment. Kai and Declan need her to accept what she is, but with everything left unsaid, acceptance may be the least of their worries. Kwing their fate lies in her hands, they'll stop at thing to protect and prepare her for what lies ahead. Will Calliope be able to accept what Kai and Declan reveal or will her desire to be rmal keep her from ackwledging her true destiny?
- Author BiographyMindy is the author of the YA Fantasy Faylinn series, Kaleidoscope (Faylinn #1), and Ember (Faylinn #2), as well as the Contemporary Romance, Me After You (Willowhaven #1). Currently, she's working on Luminary (Faylinn #3) and Me Without You (Willowhaven #2). She grew up in San Diego, California exploring her interest for singing and playing the piano. Mindy first discovered her passion for reading when she had to make her first flight alone to South Carolina to visit her, then, fiance. Her love for writing followed shortly after. Mindy and her husband have now been married for six years and live in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Mindy Hayes
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.