All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as an interactive tutorial, this book covers the core of Kali Linux with realworld examples and step by step instructions to provide professional guidelines and recommendations for you. The book is designed in a simple and intuitive manner that allows you to explore the whole Kali Linux testing process or study parts of it individually. If you are an IT security professional who has a basic kwledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including an awareness of information security factors, and want to use Kali Linux for penetration testing, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyLee Allen is currently working as a security architect at a prominent university. Throughout the years, he has continued his attempts to remain up to date with the latest and greatest developments in the security industry and the security community. He has several industry certifications including the OSWP and has been working in the IT industry for over 15 years. Lee Allen is the author of Advanced Penetration Testing for HighlySecured Environments: The Ultimate Security Guide, Packt Publishing. Tedi Heriyanto currently works as a principal consultant in an Indonesian information security company. In his current role, he has been engaged with various penetration testing assignments in Indonesia and other countries. In his previous role, he was engaged with several wellknown business institutions across Indonesia and overseas. Tedi has an excellent track record in designing secure network architecture, deploying and managing enterprisewide security systems, developing information security policies and procedures, performing information security audits and assessments, and providing information security awareness training. In his spare time, he manages to research, learn, and participate in the Indonesian Security Community activities and has a blog http://theriyanto.wordpress.com. He shares his knowledge in the security fi eld by writing several information security books. Shakeel Ali is a Security and Risk Management consultant at Fortune 500. Previously, he was the key founder of Cipher Storm Ltd., UK. His expertise in the security industry markedly exceeds the standard number of security assessments, audits, compliance, governance, and forensic projects that he carries out in daytoday operations. He has also served as a Chief Security Officer at CSS Providers SAL. As a senior security evangelist and having spent endless nights without taking a nap, he provides constant security support to various businesses, educational organizations, and government institutions globally. He is an active, independent researcher who writes various articles and whitepapers and manages a blog at EthicalHacker.net. Also, he regularly participates in BugCon Security Conferences held in Mexico, to highlight the bestofbreed cyber security threats and their solutions from practically driven countermeasures.
- Author(s)Lee Allen,Shakeel Ali,Tedi Heriyanto
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.