All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive textbook and professional reference on Kalman Filtering fully updated, revised, and expanded This book contains the latest developments in the implementation and application of Kalman filtering. Authors Grewal and Andrews draw upon their decades of experience to offer an in-depth examination of the subtleties, common pitfalls, and limitations of estimation theory as it applies to real-world situations. They present many illustrative examples including adaptations for nlinear filtering, global navigation satellite systems, the error modeling of gyros and accelerometers, inertial navigation systems, and freeway traffic control. Kalman Filtering: Theory and Practice Using MATLAB, Fourth Edition is an ideal textbook in advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate courses in stochastic processes and Kalman filtering. It is also appropriate for self-instruction or review by practicing engineers and scientists who want to learn more about this important topic.
- Author BiographyMohinder S. Grewal, PhD, PE, is Professor of Electrical Engineering in the College of Engineering and Computer Science at California State University, Fullerton. He has more than forty years of experience in inertial navigation and control, and his mechanizations are currently used in commercial and military aircraft, surveillance satellites, missile and radar systems, freeway traffic control, and Global Navigation Satellite Systems. Angus P. Andrews, PhD, is an MIT graduate with a PhD in mathematics from UCLA. His career in aerospace technology development spans more than 50 years, starting with navigation analysis for the Apollo moon missions, and including a dozen years in the analysis, design, development, and testing of inertial navigation systems. His discoveries included the orbital navigation method called unknown landmark tracking, alternative solutions for square root filters, and a model for bearing torques of electrostatic gyroscopes. Since retiring as a senior scientist from the Rockwell Science Center in 2000, he has continued consulting and instructing in sensor error modeling and analysis, and publishing articles and books on these subjects.
- Author(s)Angus P. Andrews,Mohinder S. Grewal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.