All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKameron isn't your average kangaroo. Born with a gigantic heart, he was also born with very small legs. And legs are what make a kangaroo, well... a kangaroo. In Kameron's village, every young kangaroo must go through three tests to be recognized as an adolescent. With the help of an old 'roo, creative problem solving, and a lot of determination, the challenges will be great for Kameron. Will Kameron find the strength in his heart and his little legs to pass the greatest test of his life: jumping over the moon? ---- 'Kameron the Kangaroo' is a transitional chapter book every child can relate to and is perfect for school and children of all reading levels. Make 'Kameron the Kangaroo' your first choice for the classroom, a road trip or your bookshelf at home.
- Author(s)P a Tompkins
- PublisherPatrick Tompkins
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatrick Tompkins
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.