All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionA long time ago, two families lived on the slopes of Hualalai, Hawaii. Two brothers and their wives went down to the seashore leaving their daughters Puanani and Momona alone. The appearance of a mysterious stranger changes their lives forever.
- Author BiographyEllen Knight grew up in Hawaii and graduated from Pearl City High School on the island of Oahu. She now resides in Florida and is a substitute teacher in the public school system.
- Author(s)Ellen Knight
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Knight
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.