All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally developed at Toyota, the approach to manufacturing kwn as Kanban has helped revolutionize how corporations and suppliers achieve maximum efficiency in getting products to and from the assembly line. When implemented properly, the Kanban technique minimizes waste, avoids overproduction, and ensures quick response to changes and problems. Kanban Made Simple is the first simple 'how-to' guide for incorporating the just-in-time ingenuity of the Kanban system into any manufacturing environment. From the Japanese word for visual record, the technique dictates that suppliers deliver parts to the warehouse only as they are needed, reducing storage in the production area. Using before-and-after case studies, this easy-to-follow guide contains information on establishing project goals, forming a Kanban team, and designing the process. Kanban Made Simple helps readers decide if Kanban is right for their organization, then teaches them how to train personnel and administer the program. A ready-to-use CD-ROM, included with the book, guides the Kanban team through the entire implementation process.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Gross (Washington, MO) is the author of The Fundamentals of Preventive Maintenance. Kenneth R. McInnis (Washington, MO) has been published internationally on the subject of productivity.
- Author(s)John M Gross,Kenneth R McInnis
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.