All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThese 33 spectacular fantasy illustrations from Diana S. Zimmerman's best-selling Kandide fantasy adventure vels will transport you into an enchanted land of pure magic. Be prepared to see your coloring skills go to an entirely new level with these amazing illustrations. Because they aren't just simple line art. Each of the 33 renderings is meticulously recreated in gray scale giving you enhanced shading and greater artistic definition. Kandide's Coloring Book is the next generation for beginning or advanced colorists, with single-page images for all skill levels. And to help spark your imagination even further, each illustration is accompanied by a brief story about the scene or character. Plus, all of the original Kandide art is available for viewing at www.kandide.com. It's time to color your world with fantasy.
- Author BiographyDiana S. Zimmerman Vanishing avocados, million dollar conferences, haute couture jewels, and mysterious beings-all are part of Diana S. Zimmerman's amazing life. Like the first book in her fantasy adventure trilogy, Kandide: The Secret of the Mists, Diana's role in the performing arts, as well as the business world, transcends the ordinary. A performer, entrepreneur, and businesswoman, since the age of eight when she invested all of her resources into a small magic trick, Diana's own story reads like a fairy tale. With a total capital outlay of 47 cents, she parlayed her investment into a spectacular 25-year stage and television career as the World's Foremost Lady Magician. During that time, she also invented magic illusions for Lance Burton and David Copperfield, among others, and remains a highly respected lecturer, writer, and teacher in this field. She sponsors the Junior Magicians' Club-a youth group she founded with the help of legendary actor, Cary Grant-at Hollywood's famous Magic Castle. Her transition into the corporate world saw the creation of CMS Communications, Intl.-a marketing communications agency whose clients rank among the Fortune 500. She was an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, and a two-time Los Angeles Business Journal Woman of the Year nominee. Her dazzling road of business achievements is also paved with equally impressive writing credentials. Having had 100's of haute couture jewelry articles published, Kandide: The Secret of the Mists, and Kandide: The Lady's Revenge are the first two novels in her fantasy adventure series. Diana is also the co-author of the business strategy book, Tactical Abyss, and two biographies: Butterfly In A Storm: The True Story of Giselle Delance, (Founder of the Swiss-based Delance Watch Company) and Siegfried & Roy: Unique In All The World. An avid collector of fairy art, her collection of bronzes, clocks, paintings, sculptures, books, and porcelains is one of the largest in the world with pieces dating back to the 1700s.
- Author(s)MS Diana S Zimmerman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.