All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen things don't go right, Kanga the Kangaroo can become very angry! Sometimes he can be destructive. Kanga's mother gives him helpful anger management strategies and then Kanga is able to help his friend, Joey, with his anger. Social and emotional learning concepts include controlling anger and being friends. Book includes a te to caregivers and story coaching. A Readers Theater version is available online so that children can benefit from dramatic interpretation.
- Author(s)HoJeong Kim
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMyshelf Bookshelf
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Weight408 g
- Width239 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sook-Kyeong Kim
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.