All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Animals on the Brink series explores the science, myths, and folklore of some of the worlds most endangered animals. Readers will learn about each animals life cycle, classification, place in the food chain, social organization with other animals, communication, and more. Each book also looks into the myths and facts about the animal and how each animal appears in folktales and other types of literature. Animals on The Brink is a series of AV2 media enhanced books. A unique book code printed on page 2 unlocks multimedia content. These books come alive with video, audio, weblinks, slide shows, activities, hands-on experiments, and much more.
- Author(s)Patricia Miller-Schroeder
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimals on the Brink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.