All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWith a dedicated and conscious practice, one can provide therapy without side effects and with excellent results to several people suffering some type of imbalance or health deficiency. Kanrenbui is a very beneficial technique for human balance. Treatment should be done t through symptoms, but through strengthening the tanden- the physical and energy center of the body- leading the person to develop harmony of the body and mind. It is therefore a more holistic treatment.Karenbui is a study with records in oriental medicine, developed and expanded in Japan. Up until today, the study of Karenbui is passed on from father to son, from teacher to student, from generation to generation, as is typical of ancient traditions.
- Author BiographyFernando Mototo had the opportunity to live and study in Oki Yoga Dojo, in Mishima, Japan, the school of Masahiro Oki. Paula Guimaraes studied at the Oki Yoga Dojo. They currently live and teach in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Author(s)Fernando Montoto,Paula Guimaraes
- PublisherKOKORO, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKOKORO, Incorporated
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.