All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionKansas City Countdown They may have battled in the courtroom, but KCPD detective Keir Watson wasn't going to let their turbulent past stop him from protecting attorney Kenna Parker. She'd been attacked, escaping with her life but with memory of who wanted to end it. And the only person she dared trust was Keir. With the clock ticking, every second grows more precious, each action more important...their feelings more intense. If Keir is going to discover Kenna's would-be killer, he has to keep his mind on the case. But his attraction to Kenna is making this self-declared bachelor reconsider just what his idea of forever could mean. PhD Protector Nuclear physicist Mark Renfro will do anything to keep his daughter safe, including building a suitcase nuke for the radical group that killed his wife. Imprisoned alone in a make-shift lab, Mark has all but given up hope of seeing his daughter again. Until his captors provide an assistant-the beautiful stepdaughter of the terrorist leader. Angry and defiant, Erin Daniels has intention of assisting anyone - including a gorgeous scientist. That is, until a time bomb is strapped around her neck. They have one week to finish...or Erin dies. Mark kws he's Erin's only hope for survival. And she's his only hope for a future.
- Author BiographyUSA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has sold millions of copies of her books worldwide, and has earned a National Readers Choice Award, two Daphne du Maurier prizes and an RT BookReviews Career Achievement Award. This year she is a finalist for the prestigious RITA. For a complete list of her books, monthly newsletter and more, go to www.juliemiller.org Cindy Myers became one of the most popular people in eighth grade when she and her best friend wrote a torrid historical romance and passed the manuscript around among friends. Fame was short-lived, alas; the English teacher confiscated the manuscript. Since then, Cindy has written more than 50 published novels. Her historical and contemporary romances and women's fiction have garnered praise from reviewers and readers alike.
- Author(s)Cindi Myers,Julie Miller
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Precinct: Bachelors in Blue
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight180 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.