All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of Kansas's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for Kansas residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyPam Grout is the author of thirteen books, including Globe Pequot's own Colorado Curiosities and Girlfriend Getaways. She lives with her daughter, Tasman, in Lawrence, Kansas. Together, they have traveled to quirky sites in seven countries and thirty-one states.
- Author(s)Pam Grout
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight21 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.