All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionA toe-tapping story of life and its wonderful and unexpected complexities. Hilary is a young, attractive teacher with aspirations to be a tap-dancer. Henry, his elder sister, is a crisp, professional psychologist. The unpredictable and unreliable Rufus, a failed pianist, is their lover - whom neither Hilary r Henry realise they are sharing. Despite the constant danger of discovery, this unwitting triangle persists, in delicate balance - until, that is, someone new and totally unexpected enters the frame. Having rescued an abandoned baby boy, found soaked and tearful in a subway, Hilary decides, to his own great surprise, to become a surrogate parent.
- Author BiographyPatrick Gale was born in 1962 on the Isle of Wight. He was educated at Winchester and Oxford and now writes full time.
- Author(s)Patrick Gale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/1993
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.