All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKant's idea of reflective judgment is the peculiar discovery of the third Critique . Reflective judgment articulates the interplay between sensibility and rationality, the world of nature and the human mind, in order to constitute human experience and the sphere of human inter-subjective relationships. In the act of reflection, Kant's philosophy finally comes to reflect upon itself and the meaning of its critical endeavor.
- Author(s)Angelica Nuzzo
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- Series TitleHistory of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.