All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw about Kant's Critique of Pure Reason in one volume. The Critique is one of the most written-about texts in the history of philosophy, however, it is also toriously difficult to read. Burnham and Young unravel Kant's text passage-by-passage, making the reading and appreciation of the primary work achievable. Designed to be read alongside Kant, this approach will be helpful for students and lecturers alike.
- Author BiographyDouglas Burnham is Professor of Philosophy at Staffordshire University and author of An Introduction to Kant's Critique of Judgement (Edinburgh University Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Douglas Burnham,Harvey Young
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- Series TitleEdinburgh Philosophical Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteNone
- Weight311 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.