All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSituates Borges at the limit of philosophy and literature.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Johnson is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. He is the coeditor of Thinking with Borges and coauthor (with Scott Michaelsen) of Anthropology's Wake: Attending to the End of Culture.
- Author(s)David E. Johnson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Latin American and Iberian Thought and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.