All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fundamental aspects of Kapap, the martial arts system developed and utilized by Israeli special forces, are detailed in this handy manual. The defensive tactics, hand-to-hand combat moves, and self-defense methods that compose Kapap are all detailed, with special sections covering striking, grappling, pressure points, and weapon defense. Instructions are also provided for incorporating basic Kapap training methods and techniques into preexisting workout routines.
- Author BiographyAvi Nardia spent 24 years of reserve service in the Israeli Defense Forces and earned the rank of major. He has taught martial arts to police agencies and military groups all over the world and operates the Avi Nardia Academy for martial arts. Albert Timen is a former member of the undercover counterintelligence unit within the Israel Defense Forces with 18 years of operational experience. He has trained numerous special units in close-quarters battle instruction.
- Author(s)Albert Timen,Avi Nardia
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Note1000 colour photos
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.