All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kaplan AP Express titles provide super busy students with a quick review of essential dates, events, and terms to help them pass the AP exams. AP is one of the fastest growing test prep categories. Almost 3 million AP exams were taken in 2009--a 7 percent increase from 2008. A high score on AP exams helps students gain access to crucial scholarships, win competitive financial aid packages, and place out of costly introductory level college classes. Students begin AP classes in September and take the test in May creating a large amount of time where information learned early in the course can be forgotten. The Kaplan AP Express titles serve as a refresher course to students to both prompt them of information learned earlier in the year and review more recent lessons. At 100 pages, the Kaplan AP Express titles complement both the full-length AP titles and AP courses giving students the key information needed to pass the AP exams. The Kaplan AP Express titles feature: 108 pages of the most-tested topics on the AP exams Targeted review of all tested information Exam tips such as strategies, test structure, how the exam is scored, and additional resources 5-10 practice questions at the end of each section The Kaplan AP Study Outlines complement Kaplan's five bestselling AP titles.
- Author BiographyPrep smarter and score higher! With nearly 70 years of experience, Kaplan's AP products and programs are designed with you in mind. Kaplan's unique combination of the highest quality study materials, realistic testing experiences, and dynamic writers, teachers and tutors is unrivaled. We have the test-prep product that best meets your needs, from online programs, classroom courses, small group and one-on-one tutoring, to self-study guides. We even offer help and advice on paying for college and getting through the admissions process.
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan AP Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Test Prep
- Weight254 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.