Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe stars of t one but two number 1 reality television shows, and frequent cover girls on all the weekly celebrity magazines, Kourtney, Kim & Khloe Kardashian live large and glamorous lives. But t everything is on the screen - how they really live, get along (and feud) as sisters is the subject of the Kardashians' very first book. Kardashian Konfidential is their sisterhood autobiography, full of fun facts about their childhoods (guess who was the ugly duckling?), their beauty and style secrets, the wisdom they learned from their beloved father, and the street smarts they got from their mother that sustain them in life and in business. Kardashian Konfidential is bursting at the seams with photos, memorabilia, diary entries, datebook pages, and old Valentines the girls sent to each other, as well as many other artefacts put together just for their book. As glamorous, fun and fashionable as the girls themselves, this is the perfect buy-one-for-me-buy-three-for-friends fan's book.
- Author BiographyKourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, authors of Kardashian Confidential, are the stars of the E! hit series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kim's official website, KimKardashian.com, is the fastest growing celebrity site with 6 million page views a month. Kim is the executive producer of reality show The Spin Crowd, which will appear on E! Kourtney and Khloe have their own show, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, also on E!. The sisters also own the clothing boutique DASH and have appeared on a variety of magazine covers and advertising campaigns. They live in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Khloe Kardashian,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date29/10/2011
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1030 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.