All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionKarielle, born of humble circumstances, finds early in life that she is different. She can do things others can't. Her family thinks she is only fantasizing. One day, Nathan, Kari's half brother, left to care for her and the animals, a task he hates, taunts Kari until she runs away. Traveling much farther than she ever had before, she trips on the muddy path, spraining an ankle. A large wolf, Worg, finds her, changing Karielle's life forever. Worg leads Karielle to the hut of the sorceress Gretchen who discovers her gift of magic. Gretchen, also a healer, begins training Kari. She loves learning magical skills, and the use of healing herbs. Kari even heals the twisted legs of a young man of the village. Karielle had never kwn her real father. His relationship with her mother had been very short. Rolgrin Hawke, a powerful wizard, discovers her and comes to the village where she lives to see if she is his child. Therein lies the adventure. Karielle leaves her tiny villagel, travels to Hawke's Reach, and the castle of her newly found father. Events threaten the land and it is Karielle's unique gift of magic that helps save humanity.
- Author(s)Jo Ann Gilbert Stover
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.