All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurvival for the aboriginal people of the West Pilbara has demanded an unrelenting struggle against domination by mainsteam society and their marginalisation by the welfare state. They take pride in their successes, and are optimistic of their future and in their own strength of purpose to build that future. We should all welcome and ackwledge the Karijinis' struggle as a genuine contribution to a reconciliation process which is to be founded on the existence of genuine equality for all.
- Author(s)Noel Olive
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationAnnandale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight334 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.