Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe republication of Karl Korsch's Karl Marx (1938) makes available to a new generation of readers the most concise account of Karl Marx's thought by one of the major figures of twentieth-century Western Marxism. Originally written for publication in a series on 'Modern Sociologists', Korsch's book sought to bring Marx's work to life for an audience of n-specialist readers. As Michael Buckmiller writes in his new introduction to the work, Korsch wanted his book to serve as a passport into the n-dogmatic sections of the American labour movement. The result is a bracing, concise, and accessible overview of the entirety of Marx's thought, and a pungent history of 'Marxism' itself.
- Author BiographyKarl Korsch (1886-1961) was one of the most significant Marxist writers of the twentieth century. Along with Georg Lukacs's History and Class Consciousness, Korsch's Marxism and Philosophy (1923) stands as one of the two major contributions to the study of the philosophical underpinnings of Marxist theory.
- Author(s)Karl Korsch
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleHistorical Materialism Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight443 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.