Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis biography of the founder of critical rationalism gives an insight into a complex and fascinating personality and into the making of one of the 20th century's most influential philosophical theories. As a modern representative of Enlightenment, Popper emphasized the role of criticism both in the fields of science and social reforms. As learning by mistakes became the only way of social and scientific progress, Popper changed our perception of scientific kwledge and redefined our concept of democracy as an open society. A new chapter on Popper's Traces in the Present is included in this book.
- Author(s)Martin Morgenstern,Robert Zimmer
- PublisherMohr Siebeck
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMohr Siebeck
- Weight199 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.