CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionScottish sculptor Karla Black (born 1972) constructs large-scale, site-specific sculptures using amorphous everyday materials--from dirt, chalk and dough to the powders, sprays and gooey substances we use to coat our bodies. This volume documents the major, multipart sculpture incorporating a large hanging polythene object, made at the ICA Philadelphia in 2013.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania,Institute of Contemporary Art
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania,Institute of Contemporary Art
- Weight272 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.