All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness, Dr. Susmit Kumar seeks to explain certain facts of Tantric philosophy, such as the constituent parts of the mind, the effect of mantra on the mind, and how karma may be scientifically defined and explained. Until recently, people considered units of time and distance in terms of 100-200 years and 100-200 miles; astromers w measure time and distance in billions of years and trillions of miles. Even so, science can study the scientific laws of only 4 percent of the materials in the universe, as it cant see the remaining 96 percent, referred to as dark matter and dark energy. Great individuals-such as Christ, Buddha, Moses, Prophet Muhammad, and Krishna-knew something about the workings of the Universe that is t common kwledge; this is why we claim their actions to be miracles or religious dogma. Furthermore, during the last 10,000 years, many saints in Asia have explored the human mind and its relationship with the Infinite. Most of them did it after first having established the limitations of physical pleasure and intellectual kwledge. When they started to explore the functioning of their minds and how everything around them was created, they developed a theory called Tantra. In Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness, Dr. Kumar will explore how Tantra is free from the distorting influences of time and place.
- Author(s)Dr Susmit Kumar
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.