All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis story intertwines pieces of Karmann Krist's journal entries while she writes about Bess and her highwayman. She used Alfred Noyes's characters to dig through her sad life to find love, peace, hor, and most importantly, love. With Cheyenne being a witch, a healer, a prudent business woman and Anthony lost without his soul mate, he has to challenge his father's strangle hold on his life and spirit. Can he disregard his father's preaching, should he risk his soul in order to have peace in his life, in order to fulfill his soul's destiny? Though Cheyenne and Anthony lived many lives together, one thing is clear, Sir Walter Scott said it best, For love was the lord of all.
- Author(s)Gina Mason
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.