Karmic Management: What Goes Around Comes Around in Your Business and Your Life by Lama Christie McNally, Michael Gordon, Geshe Michael Roach (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReadable in fifty-eight minutes: Traditional Eastern wisdom and real-life business experience come together in this brief and practical guide, which offers a step-by-step plan that will help readers adopt a more successful way of working and living. KARMIC MANAGEMENT is a little book with a revolutionary message. It turns traditional business mentality on its head by stating simply that helping others become successful suppliers, customers, even competitors is the real key to success in life as well as in business. Drawing from their own entrepreneurial experiences, the authors explain how, in eight basics steps that take less than one hour in total, readers can learn to apply KARMIC MANAGEMENT to meet goals, both personal and professional. Each lesson opens with a quotation from a Buddhist text and explains how it applies to life and work in the twenty-first century. The authors show readers how to identify the things that aren t working for them, discover their most valuable assets, and use their new insights to improve the lives of others. To-do lists throughout the book provide practical tools and exercises, and real-life examples highlight the power of KARMIC MANAGEMENT to make dreams come true.
- Author BiographyGESHE MICHAEL ROACH has been a teacher of Buddhism since 1981 and also worked as a director of a large diamond company. He is the author of The Diamond Cutter, The Garden and The Tibetan Book of Yoga and coauthor of The Essential Yoga Sutra, How Yoga Works and The Eastern Path to Heaven. He founded and directs the Asian Classics Institute, the Asian Classics Input Project and Diamond Mountain University in Arizona. LAMA CHRISTIE McNALLY is the cofounder of the Yoga Studies Institute and Diamond Mountain University, Arizona, author of The Tibetan Book of Meditation and the coauthor of The Essential Yoga Sutra, How Yoga Works and The Eastern Path to Heaven. MICHAEL GORDON is the founder and CEO of Bumble & Bumble, a $230-million-a-year hair-products corporation.
- Author(s)Geshe Michael Roach,Lama Christie McNally,Michael Gordon
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoubleday & Co Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.