All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnatoly Karpov is one of the greatest Chess World Champions with his prime strength the subtle maeuvring of positional play. Many of his opponents have been baffled by the profundity of his strategies, but here Karolyi explains Karpov's genius. Karpov's Strategic Wins features Karpov's most entertaining and instructive strategic wins from 1961-1985 when Karpov proved he was a worthy successor to Bobby Fischer's title.
- Author BiographyTibor Karolyi of Budapest, Hungary, is an International Master, award-winning author and renowned chess trainer. Karolyi coached Peter Leko, a former World Championship challenger, during Leko's teenage years when in the space of four years Leko improved from promising junior to grandmaster.
- Author(s)Tibor Karolyi
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.